2022: Tread's Year End Recap
Another year is nearly in the books, and as our team takes some much-needed time off over the holidays, we reflect on what a pivotal year 2022 was and the major accomplishments that our team achieved.
We laughed, we cried (not really), but most importantly, we crushed 2022. We’ve accomplished a lot throughout the year, so we won’t bore you with a 20-page list. Instead, here are the highlights!
- We added 28 new team members across 5 new locations.
- The scope of our work grew as 11 new roles were created.
- Tread became Great Place to Work certified.
- Team members across the US and Canada met for the first time in person at 4 offsite collaboration sessions.
Sales & Marketing
- 11 new customers were acquired, including CEMEX, Jurgensen, and Martin Marietta
- 4 new markets were added in the US: Texas, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and Nevada
- Tread’s main website - tread.io - received a full facelift and redesign.
- The Tread newsletter was relaunched, giving people an opportunity to learn more about the company and how Tread supports the construction industry.
- We had the opportunity to highlight two long-standing customers on how Tread has supported their business:
- 13 new companies were onboarded to the Tread platform, including dispatchers, forepersons, site supervisors, drivers, and more.
- Customer support helped our current users with nearly 11,000 interactions (SMS/calls)
- +313 hours of call time were logged between our current customers and Tread.
Product & Engineering
- Product & Engineering team increased by 200%.
- 495 bugs were resolved within the Tread app.
- +12 significant product capabilities were released to our current customers, including Aggregated Timesheets, Schedule View, Configuration Fields, and Real-Time Refresh.
As 2022 comes to a close, we go into 2023 with a ton of excitement as we continue our journey to transform the construction industry - it’s a daunting task, but we're up to the challenge.
From all of us at Tread, thank you for your continued support, and happy holidays!
Don’t want to miss out on what we’re up to in 2023?
Tread Driver Feature: Maritza Iglesias
Could you please tell us how long you have been a short haul trucker?
Tread announces a new integration with Autodesk Construction Cloud
Tread, an industry-leading collaborative logistics platform that construction companies and...
Meet the Team: Ahmed Nawaz - Field Operations Manager
Could you please tell us about your background and your current role?