How Tread makes fleet truck tracking faster and easier
What our customers say
Tread works perfectly for us, the onboarding went seamlessly. Even with a fleet that only speaks Spanish we were able to communicate how to use it in a few individualized sessions.
Our customers and hired trucks feel confident using this platform, not only to help strengthen their relationship with Tomlinson, but to embrace the tools Tread has to offer.
With the excellent customer support and responsiveness to feedback, Tread staff has made our experience using Tread very enjoyable.
Having worked with bulky hardware solutions in the past, we knew there was a better fully-digital way to get results – Tread became the ideal partner for us to achieve this goal.
Their truck management software and one-on-one support demonstrate that they are just as dedicated as we are to meeting our customers’ unique needs.
Before using TREAD, dispatching was like a puzzle… Now we save about two hours a day and can make adjustments to our fleet easily.
Tread actually has been able to facilitate from 20,000 text messages a month to one click. Send it to everybody, that is priceless. It has been more productive for all of us involved.
Tread is really good. They train my drivers in my language in Punjabi, as well. My drivers really like their apps. They know where they’re going and exactly what time they’ll reach the job site.
Tread's Features for Truck Monitoring System
Live Tracking Trucks
- All drivers, including hired trucks, using the Tread app will appear on a “live map” showing the real-time location of the truck.
- Make quick decisions with your drivers, allowing you to respond quickly to changes during the day.
- Communicate instantly with your clients, saving time on phoning or text messaging each driver.
- Provide visibility to scale houses and foremen.
- Track idling time.
Sharing Live Truck Locations with Clients
- Provide clients access to specific projects, sharing live maps with them during the day.
- Clients receive their own portal where they only see the trucks belonging to their project.
- Hours per week saved on data entry and communication, without the need to phone or text clients directly.
- Ability to group projects by specific client for billing and invoicing.
- Ability to establish unique permission setting for each client to allow sharing of necessary information.
Cycle Time Report
- Assess driver and project productivity.
- Show cycles for each logging driver on a timeline to easily identify outliers.
- Apply filters to drill down to specific drivers or other details to quickly find what you are looking for.
- Track load delivery to identify project completion.
- Track material quantities dispatched vs. delivered more clearly to see progress and performance.
Hire Performance Report
- View driver (internal & hired) geo-uptime and acceptance, logging, and completion rates.
- Track speeding, driver focus, hard braking and acceleration.
- Compare individual drivers or fleets against averages.
Driver Locations Report
- See all activity for a specific driver within a date range including GPS, speeding, tickets uploaded and more.
- View granular GPS data to determine location, speed, and timestamp.
- Track cycles, tickets and hour logged.
- Audit site entries, exits and time on site.
- View job logging time against geo-uptime (pings received by a driver).