All-in-one, user friendly subcontractor management software
Tread’s subcontractor management software saves construction companies money during demand swings, gives dispatchers full visibility into subcontractor location, improves communication, and stores information electronically for all vendors to access in real-time.
Peak season costs construction companies in excess if they are forced to buy or lease more trucks to get their projects done. Stay on budget with Tread. We give you the tools to scale your business capacity, manage more third party contractors, and better maintain relationships and workflows. Improve communication between dispatcher and specialty contractors through Tread’s mobile app for drivers. Dispatchers can submit time-sensitive documentation to all operators simultaneously throughout the day and throughout a project.
Gain full visibility into subcontractor locations and ticket data with Tread’s construction management software. Dispatchers can see subcontractor locations in real-time for better project management. Tickets are sent, signed, updated, and submitted electronically for dispatchers and fleet managers to see in real-time. Gone are the days of receiving a paper summary from subcontractors at the end of the day.
Subcontractor information and job-specific documents are stored electronically for all vendors to see. Brokers are also able to access this information in real-time should any issues arise. This type of transparency helps to speed up payments and eliminates disputes.
What Tread's subcontractor management software offers
Flexible scheduling and 30% faster dispatch with Tread's subcontractor scheduling service
- Driving 30% time and cost savings for subcontractor scheduling activities.
- Improve order accuracy by 15% with Tread’s order forms.
- Instantly send time-sensitive documents to all subcontractors on the same job.
- Speed up payments and improve trust and safety with instant digital invoices.
Better job-site security & efficiency with Tread’s paperless e-ticketing solutions
- E-ticketing reduces disputes by 17% and offers visibility to the DoT.
- Our instant digital invoices provide benefits such as speeding up payments and improving trust and safety.
- Digital capture of all scale-house tickets, saving them in an easily-accessible hub for all of your subcontractors and material producers.
- Allowing users to sign project tickets on their phones and share those on our software.
Multilingual customer support for subcontractor’s teams
- English and Spanish in-app service and support.
- Remote training for general contractors, speciality contractors, and fleet managers.
- Compliance dashboards and progress reporting showing driver and subcontractor performance.
Efficient project management with real-time and historical reporting
- Move materials faster and improve subcontractor productivity with valuable insights and recommendations.
- Make data-backed project management decisions with real-time analytics: Cycle times, billing reports, compliance recommendations.
- Store digital photos of your tickets and access your records 24/7.
Subcontractor management software to decrease driving time and maximize backhauling opportunities
- Capture valuable information from existing workflows.
- Optimize subcontractor schedules and material movement.
- Track high-risk material like contaminated soil from site to dump.
What Tread customers think
Our customers and hired trucks feel confident using this platform, not only to help strengthen their relationship with Tomlinson, but to embrace the tools Tread has to offer.
With the excellent customer support and responsiveness to feedback, Tread staff has made our experience using Tread very enjoyable.
Having worked with bulky hardware solutions in the past, we knew there was a better fully-digital way to get results – Tread became the ideal partner for us to achieve this goal.
Their truck management software and one-on-one support demonstrate that they are just as dedicated as we are to meeting our customers’ unique needs.
Tread works perfectly for us, the onboarding went seamlessly. Even with a fleet that only speaks Spanish we were able to communicate how to use it in a few individualized sessions.
Tread actually has been able to facilitate from 20,000 text messages a month to one click. Send it to everybody, that is priceless. It has been more productive for all of us involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ-subcontractor management software
Yes. With Tread’s subcontractor management system, dispatchers gain full visibility into the location of subcontractors and their trucks. When specialty contractors accept a job, they gain access to Tread’s mobile platform which enables location services for accurate tracking and effective dispatching.
Yes. Drivers of the subcontracted trucks will be using Tread’s mobile platform that is linked to your central dispatch and will show their truck on your live map. Dispatchers will be able to easily manage all trucks from one system.
Yes. Subcontractor tickets will show up in dispatcher ticket summaries. Your company will also have a digital record of subcontractor tickets. These records are accessible for both central and sub-dispatchers to view in real-time as tickets are uploaded.
Tickets are shared with subcontractors through Tread’s mobile app service. Third party contractors are able to download the app to their mobile device and receive tickets from your central dispatch.
Yes. With Tread, dispatchers can send job requests to sub-dispatchers who then forward the information to their drivers. These subcontracted drivers then receive instructions for what they need to do the next day to start work on your project.
Get Started with Tread
Efficient construction fleet management, driving 30% time and cost savings for dispatching activities.Request a Demo