All-in-one, user friendly excavation project management software
Reduce expenditures, clutter, and headaches by going paperless with Tread.
Flexible scheduling and 30% faster dispatch with Tread's excavation contracting software
- Driving 30% time and cost savings for excavation takeoff activities.
- Increase order accuracy by 15% with Tread’s order forms.
- Instantly send time-sensitive information to all excavation truck drivers on the same job.
- Speed up payments and improve trust and safety with instant digital invoices.
More secure and efficient job-site with our paperless e-ticketing solutions
- Our e-ticketing solution reduces disputes by 17% and offers visibility to the DoT.
- Our instant digital invoices will speed up payments and improve trust and safety.
- Digital capture of all scale-house tickets, saving them in an easily-accessible hub for all of your excavation truck drivers and material producers.
- Allowing users to sign tickets on their phones and share those on our project management software.
Multilingual customer support for your excavation takeoff team
- English and Spanish in-app support.
- Remote training for dispatchers and excavation truck fleet managers.
- Compliance dashboards and progress reporting showing truck driver and material producers performance.
Efficient excavation project management with real-time and historical reporting
- Improve source and receiving site efficiencies with valuable insights and recommendations.
- Make data-backed decisions with real-time analytics: Cycle times, billing reports, compliance recommendations.
- Save digital photos of your tickets and access your records 24/7.
Source and receiving site solutions to decrease driving time and maximize backhauling opportunities
- Capture valuable information from existing workflows.
- Optimize excavation truck routes and material movement.
- Track high-risk material like contaminated soil from site to site.
Get Started with Tread
Efficient construction fleet management, driving 30% time and cost savings for dispatching activities.Request a Demo